keeeper gmbh is now entitled to bear the “best place to learn” quality mark, which it has been awarded by aubi-plus gmbh. a short time ago, a survey regarding the quality of the training provided by the company was carried out, and then evaluated by aubi-plus. three groups were involved: full-time instructors, former trainees who had just completed their training, and current trainees. along with several other acclaimed companies, keeeper is now one of the “best places to learn” in germany.
The best place to learn® quality mark
- promotes awareness of the need for quality-oriented vocational training.
- provides companies with an orientation framework, which means good training.
- highlights the strengths and weaknesses of company training by means of a 360° survey.
- makes it possible to measure the quality of the training offered, and to evaluate it in cross-comparison with other organisational units, branches and other training organisations.
- helps to define change targets and to implement strategically appropriate measures.
- promotes transparency in the training market, and supports school leavers as an independent signpost to a company offering qualitative training.
- promotes the image of the company, and enhances its attractiveness and appeal as a training organisation.
keep on learning, keeeper!